Thursday, September 23, 2010

Favorite Recipe Sites

I've been very busy this week and haven't had time for cooking. I promise to post something new over the weekend. I finally have a list of things lined up to cook. I've been kinda waiting for fall to officially start before I make anything with fall produce.

Soooo instead...a lot of people ask me where I go for recipes when I need inspiration. Here's a short list...

Smitten Kitchen - great photos, delicious recipes
Bakerella - cute, fun ideas
Jamie Oliver - love most of his recipes
BBC Good Food - great seasonal cooking guide
Delicious Magazine - a little bit of everything
Food 52 - lots of great recipes submitted from people all over
King Arthur Flour Blog - baking
Epicurious - menus, ideas, lots of recipes

A

No comments:

Post a Comment