Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gambas al Ajillo

Last week I forgot to take pictures when we had tapas for dinner. I think I secretly did it on purpose so I would have an excuse to make gambas al ajillo again. This is a super simple, and very quick dish to make. It's great with crusty bread and a glass of sangria.

My shrimp doesn't have chili flakes in it because someone called and distracted me. By the time I got rid of them, the shrimp was done and there was no time to add in the chili flakes.


Gambas al Ajillo

1/2lb shrimp
1t olive oil
1T butter
2 garlic cloves, minced (can use garlic press)
1t chili flakes
1/2t paprika
parsley, to garnish
tt S&P

1. Heat the oil & butter.
2. Add the garlic and heat just until you smell it.
3. Add in the chili flakes, paprika, and shrimp. Saute until the shrimp is done.
4. Garnish with parsley and serve with crusty bread.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment